[about me]A twenty-something, San Francisco native, fattie, bookworm, lover of dinosaurs, ninjapoos, unicorns, snacks, potatoes, and doodling.
[cloud]A adventure B baking Beer being a bridesmaid bisc blackout Brooklyn childhood friends Chinese food chocolate chip cookie cookies cooking cookware craft crush design diy Double Daddy Imperial IPA eggplant fail family fashion fitness flower food foodgasm friends high school HIMYM holiday homebrew htc one x J job kitchen korean love matters of the heart middle school momofuku nyc oxo paperdapp philly quit recipe resolution sad San Francisco Scintilla Scintilla Project seester sf shoes shop shopping sick Speakeasy Ales & Lagers star wars stfu stop pipa stop sopa sweded travel trip veda VEDA2012 vegas wine and love yelp yelpsf yoga zumba
Daily Archives: February 16, 2012
- There are some things you can't un-see. Lady picking ears with her keys/ fingers and flicking them, then grabbing @sfmta_muni poles #vomit 7 hours ago
- RT @thebolditalic: Want to win a pair of VIP tickets to @FirstCityFest? Email email@example.com "FIRST CITY FEST" to enter now! htt… 10 hours ago
- this wins today: aplus.com/a/this-guy-ask… 12 hours ago
- can I get a ijusthaveafewnotes.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/michae… 1 day ago
- flesh-eating bacteria fears are real -- also florida abcnews.go.com/Health/warm-wa… 1 day ago