My first Wine and Love! I swear my seester finds the most interesting things to blog about.
Here goes nothing!
01. Your living space tells you about yourself and mine is a complete mess. I spent an hour just trying to clean my closet area, and my room is still a category 5 Tornado. Doesn’t help that there’s tons of dust everywhere, so now I’ve got myself a sinus headache. Ugh.. my own fault.
02. Applied for a Salesforce Benefits Analyst job. And.. rejected. Oh well, at least I haven’t officially started a real job hunt yet, but it would have been nice. I’m still not ready to plunge into job hunt mode just yet.
01. Philly/NYC in April with Milktoast! Vegas in April possibly with seester! Vegas in May for #BiSC with seester again!
02. Yoga + Zumba = soreness. It hurts so good, and it’s free. I have motivation to go because my parents actually go to some other classes offered, and my seester is now going to yoga + zumba. I have no excuse not to go! Also that bridesmaid dress is being shipped.. *eeek excitement/fear!!
03. The good side of attempting to clean my room is purging. Feels good to get rid of stuff. I’ve got a donate bag, garbage bag, and recycle bag. Speaking of purge, does anyone want to buy a size 8, never-been-worn, Poetic Licence Peeptoe Pump ‘Summer Bloom’ in Mint for $80 obo? I read reviews and bought a half size smaller from their recs, but the shoes are too tight. Message me!
04. Quitting job and have such a great support system! Hanging out with my parents. Hanging out with family and friends. Unwinding!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!