[about me]A twenty-something, San Francisco native, fattie, bookworm, lover of dinosaurs, ninjapoos, unicorns, snacks, potatoes, and doodling.
[cloud]A adventure B baking Beer being a bridesmaid bisc blackout Brooklyn childhood friends Chinese food chocolate chip cookie cookies cooking cookware craft crush design diy Double Daddy Imperial IPA eggplant fail family fashion fitness flower food foodgasm friends high school HIMYM holiday homebrew htc one x J job kitchen korean love matters of the heart middle school momofuku nyc oxo paperdapp philly quit recipe resolution sad San Francisco Scintilla Scintilla Project seester sf shoes shop shopping sick Speakeasy Ales & Lagers star wars stfu stop pipa stop sopa sweded travel trip veda VEDA2012 vegas wine and love yelp yelpsf yoga zumba
Daily Archives: February 16, 2012
- RT @SFist: Breaking: Shooting on eastbound 580 near Broadway in Oakland. Lanes closed. Traffic snarled. sfist.com/2015/03/04/sho… http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- Rare upside of working in civic center area is avoiding gdc crowds one stop away.. Only found out cuz I had to return something. 1 day ago
- Post neck rub #lick from this old blind lady.. #cockapoo she's demanding more neck rubs.. instagram.com/p/zv-tTUqhrF/ 2 days ago
- Tough Monday and week ahead.. Already looking forward to my weekend already because #derp http://t.co/zjtftQ59ZI 2 days ago
- Jeff and I at barrelworks on Saturday. Post-ramming my shoulder into Mr. David Walker. Sorry, sir.… instagram.com/p/zLxvvoKhpS/ 2 weeks ago