Vino e L’amore brought to you by Superduperfantastic. Come on everybody, join in on the fun!
1. Wish I could go back to the days when life was easy and decisions were not life-altering; Or even when all I had to worry about was grades or getting into trouble for doing stupid shit. Oh wait, I just semi-flooded the garage yesterday. It was the first time in a long while where I thought, “O..M..G.. my dad is going to KILL me.” I was doing a load of laundry, and the tube that sits in the big sink next to the washer, fell out of the sink. If the floor was covered in grass/plastic, Slip n Slide time at my house!
2. I don’t know what to do.
3. Late night hunger pangs…. and having no snacks.
4. Have to rent car in Hawaii because I’ll be staying pretty far away from food places and stuff. (This is in wine because 1. I’ve never had to rent a car in all 3 years since I’ve been 25. Usually someone else is renting it/driving. 2. I like driving, but I hate driving when I don’t know where I am. #anxiety)
1. Me and my flubby tubby stomach are going to Hawaii in 3 days. T-20 days until BiSC.
2. Ryan. I guess he’s really #1, but he’s not going to Hawaii with me [#sadface], so we’re putting him here at #2.
3. My travel writer musician friend is going to Italy for a month and a half. So awesome!!!!!!!! Check out his travel blog.
4. This weekend was fabulous. The weather was amazing on Saturday, and was perfect for a birthday bbq for at Marx Meadow in Golden Gate Park. We drank, ate, and soaked in some sun. I do blame the sun plus beer for passing out early on Saturday evening. Sunday weather was not so great, but I got to spend time with seester and friends in the North Bay (Marshall, CA) Yelp event at Nick’s Cove. I love being out and about/busy or feel like I have things to go to. I’ve spent the last two weeks mostly at home to mellow out and just relax (read: watch all of Homeland Season 1, watch a shit ton of The Office), so it was just super fulfilling to be out with friends.