[about me]A twenty-something, San Francisco native, fattie, bookworm, lover of dinosaurs, ninjapoos, unicorns, snacks, potatoes, and doodling.
[cloud]A adventure B baking Beer being a bridesmaid bisc blackout Brooklyn childhood friends Chinese food chocolate chip cookie cookies cooking cookware craft crush design diy Double Daddy Imperial IPA eggplant fail family fashion fitness flower food foodgasm friends high school HIMYM holiday homebrew htc one x J job kitchen korean love matters of the heart middle school momofuku nyc oxo paperdapp philly quit recipe resolution sad San Francisco Scintilla Scintilla Project seester sf shoes shop shopping sick Speakeasy Ales & Lagers star wars stfu stop pipa stop sopa sweded travel trip veda VEDA2012 vegas wine and love yelp yelpsf yoga zumba
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @mradamscott: As fate would have it, my pizza-making class in Italy goes awry, so the chef saves me by turning it into a calzone. https:… 2 days ago
- It's like a parking spot, wait for us to get off the bus before you ram your bodies onto the bus.. #patience #gtfo @sfmta_muni 1 week ago
- RT @NBA: Game respect game. #NBAGIF LeBron x KD. #ThisIsWhyWePlay https://t.co/HjM0BXgZHe 2 weeks ago
- RT @reneebrincks: Park-hopping in Fort Ord - my latest for @SfChronTravel sfchronicle.com/travel/central… via @sfchronicle @VisitFortOrd @BLMca @S… 3 weeks ago
- I just entered the #Ham4Ham lottery to win $10 #Hamiltour tickets! luckyseat.com/hamilton/ via @Lucky_Seat 3 weeks ago